Commissioner Ed Davis and Frontier Security Strategies’s Ed Cash hosted their annual Public Safety Holiday Reception at the Legal Seafood’s Seaport rooftop lounge in Boston, thanking Public Safety First Responders for the work they do everyday. Over 150 officials attended the reception including former L.A, New York City and Boston Police Chief Bill Bratton, Boston Police Commissioner William Gross, Suffolk County District Attorney John Pappas and many other current and past members of Public Safety Leadership.
- Special Operations Division
- Homeland Security Reception – June 2019
- Washington, DC Event For Governor Charlie Baker And Boston Mayor Marty Walsh
- Frontier Security President Ed Cash On CNN Discussing Super Bowl Security
- Frontier Security Strategies Assists With Security At Inauguration Of Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker
No comments to show.