On June 29th, 2017 former Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis and Frontier Security Strategies President Ed Cash co-hosted a Massachusetts Public Safety appreciation reception for members of the Federal, State and Local Public Safety community from the Boston region. Attendees included Massachusetts Lieutenant Governor Karyn Polito, Suffolk County District Attorney Dan Conley, Massachusetts State Police Lieutenant Colonel Dan Risteen, former Attorney General Martha Coakley and over 100 others from the Public Safety Industry. The event was held at the Legal Seafood’s Seaport rooftop lounge and attended by Legal Seafoods founder and President Roger Berkowitz.
- Special Operations Division
- Homeland Security Reception – June 2019
- Washington, DC Event For Governor Charlie Baker And Boston Mayor Marty Walsh
- Frontier Security President Ed Cash On CNN Discussing Super Bowl Security
- Frontier Security Strategies Assists With Security At Inauguration Of Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker
No comments to show.