On June 4th, 2018 Frontier Security Strategies co-hosted its biannual Homeland Security reception where 250 former and current Homeland Security officials from the Obama, Bush and Trump administrations all gathered at the Capital Yacht Club in Washington, DC. Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen attended the event and gave remarks to the gathered attendees.
- Special Operations Division
- Homeland Security Reception – June 2019
- Washington, DC Event For Governor Charlie Baker And Boston Mayor Marty Walsh
- Frontier Security President Ed Cash On CNN Discussing Super Bowl Security
- Frontier Security Strategies Assists With Security At Inauguration Of Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker
No comments to show.